Wells Fargo, Chase Manhattan &

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Bruce, Oct 10, 2000.

1. Bruce

Bruce Guest

I am interested in building my credit back to + status with well known credit card companies such as Wells Fargo, Chase and Citibank,but need to know how difficult it is to get secure cards from the three above banks other than send require deposits.What experiences have others on this board had getting secure card with these banks?TIA!!

2. bruce

bruce Guest

RE: Wells Fargo, Chase Manhatt

Bruce wrote:-------------------------------I am interested in building my credit back to + status with well known credit card companies such as Wells Fargo, Chase and Citibank,but need to know how difficult it is to get secure cards from the three above banks other than send require deposits.What experiences have others on this board had getting secure card with these banks?TIA!!

3. toneal5150

toneal5150 New Member

I find that if you tell them exactly what you want in service.MY FRIEND you
    will get it.The more you command of them the more you will get. ALL they really want is your business good credit bad credit doesn't matter.Your business gives the banks a residual never ending cash flow.the more business they can cover the bigger they get which gives THIER NAMES more probable to get MAJOR investors that will eventually be paying your credit to the bank.don't stress you are in charge.be nice and just get it.trust me
    toneal

4. greg1045

greg1045 Well-Known Member

Chase, Wells Fargo???? Stay away from them. They are almost as crooked as Citibank or Bank of America. They're fees gouging loansharks.

5. Flyingifr

Flyingifr Well-Known Member

All banks gouge their customers with fees - that's where the profits are.

As far as the OP's question is concerned, as long as any bankruptcy shows on your credit file, the banks you mention will not do business with you. Once the BK is off your credit file they won't have a problem as far as that is concerned.

If you have recent CA TL's they may still not do business with you.

Unfortunately, the list of banks you gave is probably a head count of the most of the most turn-downsey banks in the country.