went to macys.com HELP

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Lana, Jan 11, 2001.

1. Lana

Lana Guest

i cant find anywhere to apply for a macys card....am i blind or what?

2. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Where do you live? I don't think they have a Macys dept. store everywhere. Otherwise it's Dillards or Burdines or something like that. You can go physically go into Macys and apply at the register, or pick up an application there and mail it in.

3. Lana

Lana Guest

it dont matter where i live, they have a website, but.........i cant find anywhere on the site to apply for a card is the point

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

http://www.macys.com/index.html

CUSTOMER SERVICE, then
    CREDIT SERVICES, then
    APPLY NOW.

Distance: 386.31 miles closest MACY'S...don't think I will apply...

5. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Okay miss thang! G-whiz, I was just trying to help. No need for attitudes. It isn't tolerated on this board. You sound like you really "need credit and will try to get anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but if you couldn't find it on the website, I was giving you another alternative. Some people don't have a Macys in their area so how am I suppose to know if you even knew what Macy's was? Dang, don't get snooty, newcomer. =P

6. S.D.

S.D. Guest

Didn't mean to sound like a @!

I'm not trying to sound ike a @!#$ or anything... we welcome you to this board. But please understand that we're here to help each other and we don't need to throw attitude, get sarcastic, call each other names, etc. So please try to post friendlier messages to prevent conflicts in the future.

7. sam

sam Well-Known Member

All of the federated group stores are the same finance company (ie macy richs bloomingdales laz..)

Im sure federated is in your neighborhood somewhere :) unless you live in the sticks :)

check out the federated web site..

btw, they dont usually give credit increases without you ASKING, then they are very easy :)

8. mt

mt Guest

The Macy's app does not work and has not worked for at least two weeks.

9. Lana

Lana Guest

thanks MT (more)

I tried it and got no response so I called them and they informed me it was down. So whomever got a $2000 limit online today was FOS.

10. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Shop on-line?

You can apply for a Macy's card and use it on-line if there isn't a Macy's in your area??? Just a thought.....

11. AZMDX

AZMDX Guest

RE: thanks MT (more)

That's not true. I appied on-line last Sunday and it went thru without any problems.

George

12. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Credit Increase

That's very good, Sam. I would like a credit increase. (They would call it a guideline, not a credit limit, but either way $200 is too small.)