Wfnnb

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, May 13, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I was online last night and I noticed something interesting (w/ the help of a e-buddy {raisingyrl}). WFNNB, the bank that issued my Victoria Secret card, also issues: Lerners, the Limited, Lane Bryant, Express, the Dress Barn and The white barn candle co.

For a long time the online application to Lerner was not up. Well it is up now. This bank pulls Experian. I know these are primarily cards for women's stores but hey---maybe there's a Structure's card in there somewhere?

Just wanting to share....

<http://www.limited.com>

btw; i applied and got the 7-10 days deal. But I got the same message for VS also.

smoochies...and happy Mother's day.

sidenote: my grannie was admitted to the hospital this morning...If you dont mind please say a prayer for my family....

2. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Roni- you take care of grannie and yes our prayers are with you and grannie.

Best regards,
    Sam

3. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

I went to the website and was just approved for a Lerners charge. It kinda stinks that all they say is youre application was approved, you will receive your card in the mail within two weeks! Didnt say anything about my limit or anything...I never applied for the card before out of fear I would be turned down. Lerners is my favorite store and each time I would check out I would be asked if I wanted a card, but I always though "my credit is so bad, I cant get approved for anything!" Finally, I was wrong!

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Roni..
    sending all my thoughts and prayers your way!

You take care, too!

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Congratulations...

6. the other

the other Well-Known Member

I applied for Lane Bryant.

Denied... too many inquiries.

I can verify that the pull Experian.

7. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

I hope all works our roni.