What A Day

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by scorpio07, Sep 23, 2003.

1. scorpio07

scorpio07 Well-Known Member

I have had a day from HELL!!!! I was on my way to have lunch with somefriends and as I got to my car I relized that I forgot somthing in the house so I placed my leather binder on the roof of my car and ran into the house. Well I got in the car and pulled off and forgot that I had left my binder on the roof. As I got to the resturant I remembered that I had left it on the roof I got out to check thinking maybe just maybe it survived the 5 min trip. Well it did not so I retracked my drive all the way home and could not find it. So I called all my credit cards and had them listed as lost ect. So I went to lunch and did some shopping and when I got home somthing told me to check my mail box that maybe someone found it and placed it in the mail box. Well low and behold the binder was sitting in my mailbox, but everything was taken my palm pilot, DL, all my credit cards, medical card, frequent flyer cards they left me with 2 pieces of paper. I really cant understand why they would have brought back the binder but left it emty. I take as a slap in the face after I had already been stressed about loosing my binder. I just needed to vent.

2. J. Vick 71

J. Vick 71 Well-Known Member

I broke a computer keyboard about 2 or 3 months ago out of anger. It felt REALLY good and you can get them for nothing after a rebate. I still remember the feeling and it helped ALOT. Your situation sucks alot, BREAK YOUR KEYBOARD throw it!!! It worked for me, no personal abuse to anyone and I still remember it well. BREAK IT!!! That situation SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could they return that the way it was? BREAK IT!!!

3. jlynn

jlynn Well-Known Member

Did you put a fraud alert on your credit reports????

Your med card may have your SS# on it.

I'm really sorry...it will get better.