What a great forum

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by IncomeHelp, Jul 18, 2001.

1. IncomeHelp

IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    I have been reading the messages here for the last several days. What great information you all are sharing. I will be posting my experience with Lexington, as well as progress I have made. Thank you for this forum.

John
    http://www.IncomeHelp.com

2. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

John,

I just visited your website. What is your relationship with Wells Fargo? We are planning to get a mortgage with them when our credit is cleaned up,so I called them for a possible personal loan last week. I was hoping the connection would help. I know they bought Norwest. I have not even had a response, even though they told me I would hear on Monday. Any suggestions or insights? What are our chances with less than perfect credit?

3. IncomeHelp

IncomeHelp Well-Known Member

My only connection with Wells Fargo is the checking and savings accounts I have with them. I also have online banking with them and can say it is very good. The online banking and bill payment service have made it much easier to stay on top of things. They are much better then Cal Fed who I cancelled because it was so bad.

I can't say how their mortgage service is although I know they claim to be able to fund almost anyone.

John

4. OtherTerri

OtherTerri Well-Known Member

Thanks, John.