what about Credit Choice, Inc

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Lisa Keane, Nov 20, 2000.

1. Lisa Keane

Lisa Keane Guest

I received a postcard today in the mail that said that I had a pre-approved credit limit for $4000.00. Unsecured. This can't be possible. Please let me know about this company and what the scam is? Also they want to give me a free bonus gift of a satellite dish and receiver. What is up with this company? Thanks

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

RE: what about Credit Choice,

Anywhere on the offer do they mention Visa/Mastercard?

roni

3. Lisa Keane

Lisa Keane Guest

they don't say anywhere that it is a visa or mastercard. What kind of card is this?

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

probably a catalog company

which means SCAM!! toss it in the trash where it belongs.

Mom

5. roni

roni Well-Known Member

It is a scam card. No seriously, it is a merchanchise card. It is worthless. They will probably send you a catalog later, and you can only use the card for their lowrate merchandise. I suggest you practice your jumpshot with that offer. Use the wall as your backboard and toss it right in the basket(wastebasket). On second thought, just pretend you are Jordan and 'dunk it' from midcourt. Lol..

roni.

6. Lisa Keane

Lisa Keane Guest

RE: probably a catalog compan

Thanks Mom, You are right. What a scam!!

7. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

NO!! Don't toss it. Take the opportunity to tear it up into little pieces, stuff it into the "Business Reply" envelope, then stick it in the mail. That way, they pay postage on their junk mail both ways.

This is very rewarding . . . I do it with all the B.S. junk mail I get. It also helps to subsidize the USPS!

-Alwilda Smith