what can I do? commercial loan

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by k.d, Jun 5, 2000.

1. k.d

k.d Guest

yes my friend and I WHEN OUT AND GOT A COMMERCIAL LOAN . BUT I SIGN FOR THE LOAN. THE LOAN IS IN MY NAME ONLY . ANYWAY NOW HE IS GETTING VERY BEGIN ON THE LOAN AND HE STOP PAYING ON THE CREIT CARDS NOW HE IS STOP PAYING ON A TRACTOR TRAILER LOAN . AND I,m the one that own,s a house. what can I do? and will I lose my house ?

2. irish diva

irish diva Guest

RE: what can I do? commercial

f you signed for the loan and it's in your name only, they will come after you. The other person does not have any legal obligations - however, morally - that seems to be another story. Good luck.

3. k.d

k.d Guest

HI DO YOU THINK IF I SIGN MY HOUSE OVER TO MY SON IT WOULD KEEP MY HOUSE OUT OF IT? ITS BAD WHEN YOU SIGN FOR THIS TRUCK AND HE WILL NOT LET ME DRIVE IT THE DAM THING. I ALSO HAVE A CLASS A AND WHEN TO SCHOOL FOR TRACTOR TRAILER . i really sick of it ! kd

4. Eric

Eric Guest

Do you have a homestead act on your house?

That covers..I think 100K. Not sure if that's just a Massachusetts law or Federal.

5. k.d

k.d Guest

HI Eric, I don,t know if I have a homestead act on my house . IF I call my morgage could they tell me? or would they be on my morgage deed. where would I look ? thank for writing.
    kathy