What do people purchase with t

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CiRcUs-FrE, Aug 1, 2000.

1. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

RE: Other Signs of Evil Intent

The last few times I've rented a car, I was told in advance that if I were to use a debit card or check card, I'd have to put up a $250 cash deposit. I did, however, use my X.Com check card once, without any questions asked. Their card doesn't specify that it's a check card.

Back when I was trying to build my credit from zero, there weren't many other choices than CCB. I learned my lesson VERY quickly that having applied for their card was a really BAD move. I came out of the situation okay, but only because I yelled and cussed as loud as their customer service reps and spent hundreds of dollars on phone calls to their hideout or whatever loan sharks call their places of business--maybe it was a "candy store".

2. Why?

Why? Guest

RE: Other Signs of Evil Intent

Sounds like ccb just prays on people who really need to est. their credit. I have good credit but I built that by having my father co-sign for loans, i.e. school,car,etc. then I paid the loans off. I'm just glad I didnt have to learn the hard way like alot of you guys with ccb. I hope you all can put them out of business for good as well as any other ripoff card companies.

3. creditking

creditking Guest

RE: What do people purchase wi

Hey dont get mad because you did not read your credit card agreement,ALL FEES THAT CCB charges are listed in the credit card agreement.

4. creditking

creditking Guest

RE: What do people purchase wi

If you dont like it,dont get the card,its that easy