What does Junum/Lexington do?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dustin, Mar 23, 2001.

1. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Don't they just send out disputes, the same that you can do yourself? Or do they call the creditor, and have them prove it by sending an application signed by you? I want to give one of them a try, and take some time off for the CR, but still want to see some results. But, I don't mind sending out disputes every once in a while.
    So, I guess my question boils down to: What makes these companies so special?
    If a rep from these companies can respond, please do. If you want to email me, email is dharper@saw.net

Thank you very much for helping me understand...

Dustin

2. mimi

mimi Guest

Dustin

I'm sure if you do a search on this board on Junum and/or Lexington, you will get all the information you need.

3. Dustin

Dustin Well-Known Member

Re: Dustin

Pretty much everything I have read didn't really answer my question. What I get out of it is that they send "better" sounding letters to the CRA's, after you sign them. So, am I just paying them $$ to do the exact same stuff I do?
    My search didn't really answer my questions...
    I tried that before I posted.
    Any reps from Junum/Lexington willing to give a trial without monthly fee (I will pay the fees if you get deletions though.). Maybe I am just really skeptical...

Dustin