what does this mean?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Christi, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

I am currently waiting for the results of validation letters I sent out. I received this today:
    Our files indicate your account is in dispute. Since we haven't had sufficient (ha they've had 37 days) to complete our investigation of the dispute we are withdrawing this account. Once verification is received, we will forward a copy to you and resume Collection activity.

Does this mean, they have removed it temporarily from my CR and they are "hoping" to find verification? or what?

Christi

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

A little confused... Did you send that letter to the CA. If so hoorah. They are deleting the account....you got alot of suprises this week..

roni

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Oh god, how is that fun lizardking? I would just leave it alone. It just sound like a generic form letter to me which they use so that they dont actually say you dont owe but dont want to risk you suing them....

roni

4. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

Yes, this is from the CA after I sent validation letter #1 and #2. I'm not sure what to do now. Lizardking you are a riot!! What do I bill them for? lol

Christi

5. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

I agree LK you are a riot...that is great!

Send them a bill and demand payment...after 30 days start collections...THEN sell the bad-debt back to them at 40% and they will be collecting from their own collections department! Hahahaha Lets all do that!

-Dave

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

About the book Christi

During the little weekend thing...."christi" mentioned that I had dissed her by suggesting she read a book a few weeks ago when asking a question. If that was not your post, suggest forget this post, but if you did indeed right that I would like to say that no harm was meant if I said that to you a few weeks ago.

I dont even remember it. I remember you joining the board though. You and your questions are welcomed. I only suggest a book as an adjunct to your credit repair. I read,read,read, and I guess that is why I suggest my philosophy to others. That is the only way I know what I know so far about credit. Also you guys have taught me a thing or two.....along with Dan Degraff....

roni

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: About the book Christi

I want to get that Glenn King @!#$ who signs all of those verified letters from Equifax. I would love to add some @!#$ to his credit reports. :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISN'T HE LIKE "INSPECTOR 12"...DOESN'T REALLY EXIST (FRUIT OF THE LOOM, I THINK)???

8. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Glenn King

Here's his address:

P.O. Box 740256
    Atlanta, CA 30374-0256

Write him a letter or something! HA! :-D

OR better yet.....sue him!

9. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Re: Glenn King

Well, he also signs the deletions :)

10. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

Re: Glenn King

Screw CAs. I would file suit and have the county sheriff serve them the paper, and when they that ignore that I would have a civil warrant filed against them. All butt head CA should spend a couple of days in the lock-up and rethink thier lives.

Btw, I had friend who did collections for DB and he told me that they collect less than 20%. Also using fake names was a big thing as they fear for thier lives.

Best regards,
    Sam