What happened to creditmania.c

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by JimmyW, Oct 9, 2000.

1. JimmyW

JimmyW Guest

Does anyone know what happened to the creditmania.com web site, I have not been able to access it for a few days now?

Thanks

2. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

RE: What happened to creditman

Nothing? I was able to access it with no problems just a few minutes ago....

3. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

It's working just fine for me, it may be your ISP connection or you may want to reboot your computer if you havent done so for a while, this usually fixes these kind of problems.

Regards,
    Alex

-----------
    Free Credit Help!
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

Everyone tries to blame it on the user, rather than the host for the web site. But I tried again last night, and it either took 4 or 5 minutes to display a page or quit altogether. On other occasions, it has taken a long time, like maybe 30 to 60 seconds, but nothing to worry about.

I left a message about this on a CreditMania message board, but I haven't had the time and patience to check back over and over again for a response. It's a great web site, but exceedingly difficult for me to use.

5. Michael

Michael Guest

I did e mail them about 2 weeks ago regarding the long wait for downloading the site.

They are aware of it, and assured me that they will be working on it soon!

Let's hope!

6. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Barry has a great website, but he also has a lot of ads on the front page. Before the page will load, you normally have to wait a long time for some of the ads to download from different sites--many of which are busy and are difficult to get replies from.

I'm not sure which ad it is, but there's one that's really difficult and seems to take forever to download. Sometimes, it crashes my browser, so I have to start all over again.

Still, with the great information Barry provides on his Creditmania site, I've always found it worth the long wait. :)

7. ShyGuy

ShyGuy Well-Known Member

It's a great site, but it's way out of date. For example, look at all of the positive references to X.com. I don't think Creditmania has been updated in months.

8. Doris K.

I haven't seen Barry here in a while either. I hope all is well with him. He's a sweetie and a great help to everyone on the board.

9. mba in Pit

mba in Pit Guest

I ALSO BELIEVE THAT BARRY HAS NOT UPDATED HIS CREDITMANIA WEBSITE FOR A WHILE NOW. HE HAS A GREAT WEBSITE BUT IF HE IS GOING TO WANT TO KEEP ME AND OTHERS RETURNING TO IT, HE IS GOING TO HAVE TO DEVOTE THE REQUIRED TIME AND ENERGY TO KEEP IT CURRENT.

ShyGuy wrote:
    -------------------------------
    It's a great site, but it's way out of date. For example, look at all of the positive references to X.com. I don't think Creditmania has been updated in months.

10. Doris K.

It's a free site done out of courtesy. GEEZ!