What is the best internet bank

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Candi, Oct 1, 2000.

1. Candi

Candi Guest

What is the best and easiest internet bank to obtain an account? No fees, if possible. Tanks.

2. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

RE: What is the best internet

I use both X.com and Compubank.com, I've never had any problems with any of them.

Regards,
    Alex

-------------
    Free Credit Help!
    http://www.Creditinsiders.com

3. Centurion

Centurion Guest

Security First Network Bank (www.sfnb.com), by far and away the best.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

Wingspanbank approved me, as well as x.com(originally). However with bad credit and chex systems, i have been declined locally, and using justrightbank. So check out wingspanbank.com if your credit isn't all that!

They'll consider you for a line of credit unlike crappy x.com

5. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

http://chexsystemsbites.tripod.com/goodbanks.html#onlinebanks

6. LTrask

LTrask Guest

TD Waterhouse and Wingspan are both good.
    Avoid x.com for your sanity and the sake
    of whatever money you have.

7. Volodia Vo

Volodia Vo Guest

What credit card has the the m

I'd like to chose the most popular card. Can you give me the three-four credit cards which has the maximal number of members?

(I suppose those are Visa and Mastercard, but I don't know exactly. How many members have VISA and MASTERCARD?).

Thanks a lot,

Volodia Voronel

8. MikeG

MikeG Well-Known Member

Security First National Bank has the highest Interest Rate. Netbank also has a high interest rate. I believe that at gomezwire.com they are 1 & 2 on their list of online banks. I use Compubank.com because of free domestic wire transfers and a good interest rate. They also give you ATM rebates.

Hope that helps. Check out the list at gomezwire.com for a good list of banks and ratings. I believe it is under personal finance.

Mike G.

Candi wrote:
    -------------------------------
    What is the best and easiest internet bank to obtain an account? No fees, if possible. Tanks.

9. Justme

Justme Guest

Does Security First National Bank reject you if you are on Chexsystems?

10. sbburn

sbburn Guest

I have an account with compubank-www.compubank.com. No checking fees, large daily withdrawals at atm's, free online bill paying, savings bonds-the list goes on.All of the customer service reps that I have spoken to have been very professional and will not hesitate to ask a supervisor if they are not certain how to answer a question.

11. debbie

debbie Guest

I have a Money market account with Nexity Bank earning 6.31%. You can open an account with $1000.00. They've been great so far.