What is the next step

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Kittw1, Nov 10, 2001.

1. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

I am thinking that I need to give EQ a little more rope to hang itself? I had 7 disputes all came back verified according to their standard operating procedures.

1. Do I ask them to show and prove how verified
    first?
    2. Should I contact the CAs and have them to
    validate?
    3. What about EQ and inquiries? I have many and
    they need to come off.
    4. Do I redispute EQ again?

Ok professionals, get me through this one and you all are all invited to the house warming/Superbowl party.

2. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Why the question mark? Never mind! lol

Par for the course.
    Didn't you do that in your letter demanding verification? You should have.
    I think that should have been your first step, not your second or third.
    You need a reason to dispute those. If you don't have a reason to dispute them then you are not likely to have much success.
    What would be the purpose in that? You already got the cart in front of the horse. How do you think that putting two carts in front of the horse is going to do anything but add to the quandry that both you and the horse are already in?

What I am saying is that if you wish to be successful you need a valid plan of attack or approach to the problem. I find that an awfully good plan of attack is to validate first then verify. Seems to work out much better than simple verification or simple validation.

3. Kittw1

Kittw1 Well-Known Member

Fair enough "WENCH"! LOL!

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

Fair enough since I'm always peddling something or other. Most wench types are pretty good at peddling something or other. Those who don't do well fail because the customer looks at them and remembers the now famous lady who shouted "WHERE'S THE BEEF?" on TV.

No beef, no sale.

I think that's why trying to pick a beef with the CRAs leaves so much to be desired. Usually the beef has very little actual BEEF in it.