what other great sites do you visit

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by star, Nov 16, 2001.

1. star

star Well-Known Member

what are some other great sites that have info like this on them?

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

with message boards? Only ones I can think of are www.bayhouse.com and www.qualitycreditrepair.com [which has been messed up for months].

the others are info only sites driven with credit-based advertising revenues or self-promotions.

3. tony123

tony123 Well-Known Member

There is no other source......like this forum....CREDITNET....ROCKS

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I understand that there is another one coming pretty soon using this same software.

5. cherie

cherie Well-Known Member

the motleyfools boards

6. bbauer

bbauer Banned

No, as I understand it, this will be a totally new board and not a replacement for or connected to any other board on the internet.

Don't know if it will be any better or any worse than any other board or what. All I know is that I have heard that one is supposed to be in the works. I was talking to a webhosting company one day last week and they said they had to upgrade their system to accomodate it and it would take a few days before it could happen. They didn't say who it was that was going to put it up, but they said it was going to be a new one, so motleyfools don't make sense as being the source of it.

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I smell more BS... Like CS is going to tell you about another client... Please...

8. bbauer

bbauer Banned

It's OK, Bkev. We are on the internet, you know

9. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Prove what you say Bill or just shut the hell up... I'm tired of you spewing crap everywhere to try to make yourself look good.... It's just a load. You're lying again! Just like most of the time!

10. bbauer

bbauer Banned

proof of the obvious is hardly a necessity.

11. Bill B

Bill B Well-Known Member

Are you sure your not husband and wife ??? :)

12. bbauer

bbauer Banned

At one time I did make the mistake of thinking it was one of them there female types but it howled about that too, so I guess not. I do know it got awful hot about that back then so maybe that's still why it wants to fight at every opportunity.

Sometimes I think it just howls to hear it's head rattle.

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

JUST like I said.... ALL TALK... NO ACTION. You have nothing to backup your claims Bill because you made them up! Amazing how far you will go to project an image and make money. You obviously have no morals and have no problems breaking the laws.

You'll get what you have coming to you....

14. bbauer

bbauer Banned

When? I'm waiting and keeping track of each and every day till I get clobbered with your complaint to the Attorney General of Oklahoma which I have no requirement in law to even answer. But if I ever do hear from Drew, I'll be sure to let you and everybody else know about it. It will be very interesting to see what he has to say. So I'm keeping track of the days for you so you will know for sure your little error has hit home. Six days now and counting. Of course, that's not even enough time for him to have gotten the letter and sent me any complaint even if he had any intention whatever of doing so in the first place. so it's not time for your face to start getting red as a beet yet. But it's coming and not all that far off. About the time it gets out to 30 days and still no letter from Drew, you ought to be building up a pretty fair head of steam.

And about 40 days out, we just about ought to be able to feel the steam shooting out of your ears and at about 60 days out you ought to be fried to a nice tender crisp in your own bileous juices. This ought to be a blast watching you fret and stew.

15. bbauer

bbauer Banned

I don't think you would know what a moral was even if it up and bit you
    What laws? It's getting sort of obvious that we don't have any laws anymore. Only codes. Codes are not laws and laws are not codes. Legislatures don't pass laws anymore by definition. They only pass codes because they are not authorized under law to pass laws.

Used to be when laws were passed there had to appear a notice on the face of the law a little statement that said "Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of confusion" and "This law shall be in full force and effect upon it's enactment" or "This law shall be in full force and effect upon it's signature by the governor of the State of XX" or "This law shall be in full force and effect upon the event of the date XX/XX/XXXX" But codes don't say those things. So by legal definition they aren't laws.

Yet they even put people to death under the color of law.

And they get away with it too.

Guess why they don't teach much history anymore..

Go figure if you can.

16. roni

roni Well-Known Member

What Bill? You doubt I sent it? Just like I said.... You're full of it! You posted on another thread you had already tracked it and knew my name and address. I told you! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Since you're not responding on the other thread, IF YOU'RE NOT IN CREDIT REPAIR WHY DO YOU CALL IT CREDITWRENCH INSTEAD OF DEBTWRENCH!?!

You're busted! You're breaking the law and you will be punished. I realize that CreditWrench is the only way you make money despite you claims to make 200K per year selling cigarettes. You're just one big SHAM!

What's your response Bill? More personal attacks? I'm SO scared.....

17. bbauer

bbauer Banned

No, I don't doubt it at all. I already proved that you did send it. Are you really so dense you can't understand that?
    Yep. I get 3 or more squares a day. You feed me real well. Thanks.
    And yet you are so stupid you ask me above if I doubted that you sent it? Sheesh!
    YES SIR GENERAL GOOFBALL! RIGHT AWAY SIR!

Here I go marching ..... . day by day ..... .

18. bbauer

bbauer Banned

There are two good reasons why I don't. First of all, if I did you would claim that I was operating under some other false name. That would give you more sick excuses to go around squawking.

The second is that too many people would have no idea what I was talking about. They never heard of such a thing before and so they would not associate what I really do with any of their problems. Just confuse the hell out of them and then they would be all confused like you.

..... .

19. roni

roni Well-Known Member

My eyes are open.... You're the one with the bait-and-switch or maybe you prefer smoke-and-mirrors...

Those are two STUPID excuses, but knowing the real answer, at least you tried to make something up (AGAIN!)....

What a laugh!

20. bbauer

bbauer Banned

LOL! You got that right! How else would I keep you jumping up and down with your temper tantrums?

Sheesh! He STILL ain't got that figured out yet!!!! Talk about slow!!!

ROFLMAO