What The?! Help........

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by soup, Nov 13, 2001.

1. soup

soup Well-Known Member

I just tried to pull a new TU report and it came up with a message saying:

"We do not recognize the information you submitted. For your security we must block access to your TransUnion credit report and score for 30 days. Please order your TransUnion credit report and score by another method"

I've never ordered TU online, but have succefully ordered the other two...I guess I should stick with Lexington....it's a sign

I'm going to be stuck in subprime hell forever!! For things that are insignificant!! Or ride out a year of $35 a month rip off with Lexington...what choices do I have...I was really hoping to get the ball rolling TODAY!! AUGHHHHH!!!!

2. myschae

myschae Well-Known Member

Don't panic. Call them and order a paper copy by phone. Meanwhile work the other two reports.

Myschae

3. soup

soup Well-Known Member

Well, I have lexington working on it....at least this month...I just got an update report from TU and wasn't going to send it to Lexington and try'n dispute it on my own...figured I'd do that til the other two update reports came back...now I think I'll just make a copy and send it to Lexington... I just don't want to hold this off...Nothing on my report is that difficult...a dentist bill which was paid but showing collection...and a balance from something from 97, that I have no clue about and two 30 day late payments on different accounts that ok I actually was late on...and my score...on a good day 575, I'm frustrated!

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

TRY WWW.WORTHKNOWING.COM IT'S A FREE TRANSUNION REPORT...it is almost worth the price...
    No on-line dispute...but what do you expect for free.
    It is outdated, has open accounts as closed, and closed as open, but it's free...