What's next??

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by fixinitup, Aug 13, 2003.

1. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

What would be the next step after sending estoppel letter out to collection agency? I havent heard anything back and I am again disputing it with the CRA's but what if it comes back verified again? I did originally send the CRA's copies my validation letters with copies of crrr receipts that I sent to the collection agency,with a letter requesting deletion as no such proof exsist that I owe this and they didnt delete, they said that the information I sent wasnt good enough. So I sent out the estoppel letter to the collection agency and I disputed online with the CRA's again , but what if it dont come off?? what do I do?

2. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

SUE

3. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

who? CA or CRA? how would I go about that exactly? thanx

4. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

Another question-- I have read about sending procedure request as far as verification goes to the CRA, Is it possible to send this request to a CA also? (with results, possible deletion?) I ask because of the CA never responding to my validation letters and they continue to Verify with the CRA's.

5. lbrown59

1*Another question-- I have read about sending procedure request as far as verification goes to the CRA, Is it possible to send this request to a CA also?
    2*I ask because of the CA never responding to my validation letters and they continue to Verify with the CRA's.

fixin it up
    ===============
    1*No
    2*Why do you think they don't respond with the validation?
    The fact that they don't have it would be a good reason wouldn't it?!
    Why do you think the CA keeps verifying with the CRAs? or is the problem the CRAS aren't checking with the CA?

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''

6. fixinitup

fixinitup Active Member

1*No
    2*Why do you think they don't respond with the validation?
    The fact that they don't have it would be a good reason wouldn't it?!
    Why do you think the CA keeps verifying with the CRAs? or is the problem the CRAS aren't checking with the CA?

THE END ** *** ** LB 59
    """"```--~~~~~~~~~--```'""'''
    How would I know for sure whose fault it is the CA or CRA? And what do I do about it? I just know I am following the steps and this item wont move, I know its only paper and ink, but it may as well be cement.

7. lbrown59

How would I know for sure whose fault it is the CA or CRA? And what do I do about it. Demand a procedural request from the CRA

8. lbrown59

I know its only paper and ink, but it may as well be cement.
    fixinitup
    ==============
    LOL

THE END ** **