I've been told here that CA's are under no deadline to validate their claim, so my question is: what's the point of making them validate when theoretically, they could take as long as they want and keep their negative listing on your credit reports? I sent them a second letter stating to them that their 90 day requirement is unacceptable, especially when they've already taken the liberty to place inquiries and listings on my credit reports. And still, it's been a month since this letter, and I have not heard from them. Does anyone have any advice/suggestion as to what I should do next? I'm not one to sit and wait and twiddle my thumbs. Do they even have the legal right to place these listings on my reports if I dispute the debt? Please help!!