what's up

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by mindylou, Jul 23, 2001.

1. mindylou

mindylou Well-Known Member

What's up the cxprt my score says 620 and my simulator says im over 660 was showing accurate yesterday. Anybody had this problem?

mindy

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

yeah, we've written to them..they say the score is the correct one and the simulator is not.

3. mindylou

mindylou Well-Known Member

NanaC so sorry about your cold. I hope you get well soon. thanks for the reply. Sending plenty of chicken noodle soap and kleenex your way.

mindy

4. bbauer

bbauer Banned

NanaC:

I've found out long ago that if you get on a good healthy dose of colloidial silver every day you won't have those problems any more.

I never get colds or flu. Oh, I can feel them coming on sometimes, but it never lasts for more than maybe an hour or so and it's all gone.

Colloidial Silver is very expensive if you buy it in the health food stores, but you can make it at homw for a couple of dollars a gallon.

If you start making it and taking it after the cold has a good grip on you, it might take two or three days to break it and kill it, but once you get some in your system, the cold is gone.

If you get on it and stay on it, you will have a lot less money spent for cold and flu medicines that basically do nothing but alliviate the symptoms but do nothing to cure the cold or the flu.

Getting started to make it will cost you maybe $25 or so, but after that you can make the stuff for the cost of a gallon of distilled water.

If you buy it in a health food store, it will cost you $25 to $40 for a 2 oz. bottle. Talk about a profit.

5. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Take Echinacea at the first sign of a cold!! It will go away.

breeze

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone! It's kind of frightening for me..I've had 8 bouts of pneumonia in the past 2 years. I really appreciate the good advice. Gonna go to bed..you all are so sweet, did I say that?