(WHATS)www.nbizz.com/acuyourcr

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kev, Jan 9, 2001.

1. kev

kev Guest

what do you gather about this site?
    thanks

2. Sorin

Sorin Well-Known Member

RE: (WHATS)www.nbizz.com/acuyo

It screams SCAM all over.
    First, the page looks shitty. The spelling is bad. They request your authorization for a credit check, then they say there's no credit check...

It's one of those companies that allows you to buy positive items for your credit file...

3. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

I agree! What a horrible site! Here's a quote from there site:

"REMEMBER: I you want two or more credit programs, it is best to get only one of the higher credit amount limit!"

Please! GMAB!

4. Jason Sing

Jason Sing Guest

They only request your authorization for a credit check after they post your positive credit on your credit report in order to give you a copy of your credit report with your SECRET credit scores on it. Otherwise you will never know what creditors see!

They ar legal and not a scam, because a lot of my friends have used their service.

Anyway this is a very old site. You should go to http://acu4credit.com and learn more and see for yourself that their credit programs are not a SCAM!

5. Jason Sing

Jason Sing Guest

I am not disagreeing about their spelling but look at your spelling above. There for the word Their? Isn't it appaulling!!

Spelling does not make it a scam or illegal. Go to some other sites and you will find spelling mistakes, but they sell a lot of books!!!

6. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

You are trying too hard to let everyone know that this is not a scam. It is quite apparent that you have something to do with this site. Also, it really is not on the up and up.

7. John S

John S Guest

The site is an entire scam. Much of what they propose to "sell" you is illegal. Stay away from acu4credit.com.

SCAM ALERT !! ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES ALERT !