What's your worst report?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by kenny, May 9, 2001.

1. kenny

kenny Well-Known Member

What is your guys worst credit report. Mine is easily Experian with 16 negative and around 11 positives.

Then Trans Union with around 8 negatives

Then Equixfax with on (I use only lightly) 5 or 6 negatives. This is all before my 3rd round with junum.

Also I don't see how this could be a positive. On my experain report I have a student loan that was paid, zero balance, never late but was from a charge off but it is in the positive section of the report.

2. camille

camille Member

My worst report is also experian. I had 11 positives as well as 11 negatives. I am using junum and after the first round they deleted 6 but 3 came back : ( I am waiting to see what happens with round two.

camille

3. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Equifax is definitely my worst report, with Experian looking only slightly better.

Thank goodness for Transunion! They've definitely been the most responsive. If it weren't for my improved Tuc report, I probably wouldn't have my Chase and Citi cards.

Donna

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Experian....ugh....but it is better than before when they had 2 files on me. They were insane...

Now, they just have stupid things...So, yeah, Experian, then Trans Union, Then Equifax.

5. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

TU (3 negs)
    Eq (2 negs)
    Exp (0 negs)

I have the most trouble with TU. Weird, that seems to be the exception around there.

6. jzilla

jzilla Well-Known Member

TU 5 collections and the most inquiries
    Exp 3 collections
    Equifax 3 collections

7. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Transunion is my worst report with the DMV tax lien re-reporting. I also have a perkins student loan late which I am rehabilitating.

Experian is next with a charged off discover card ('94) and a the student loan late and Arrow financial charge of('94).

Equifax is my best report with the charged off discover card and the student loan late again.

I pretty much get approved for credit when someone pulls eq or ex. Tu 'forget about it.'

8. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

WORST ARE TRANSUNION AND EXPERIAN WITH ONE PAID COLLECTION.

EQUIFAX IS MY BEST, NO NEGATIVES