When CCB decides to "revo

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by CiRcUs-FrE, Sep 19, 2000.

1. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

I had a problem with returned checks to CCB because someone got a hold of my MSN Moneycentral Bill Pay Password and wrote checks to themselves and cleaned me out so CCB decided to "revoke" my account. I did a quick collect payment to get myself under the limit and sure enough... I have available credit. Does this make any sence?

2. rolo

rolo Well-Known Member

RE: When CCB decides to "

get rid of ccb they are criminals.

3. CiRcUs-FrE

CiRcUs-FrE Guest

I cant get rid of them until I have every single one of my cards paid off. As much as I regret it... I have no choice but to carry that CCB card until I get something prime. I am paying off over 6000.00 in debt from sub prime lenders and all those cards I cancelled EXCEPT the CCB because my CCB has the highest limit. When everything is paid off and my report looks better.. I will get the prime card I am interested in and get rid of this card.

4. RichGuy

RichGuy Guest

I wish you the very best, Circus Freak. I sincerely hope you make it. In your situation, you may need some divine protection along the way. Remember, there are no atheists in foxholes, and I can already hear the mortar shells screaming over your head.

5. Don

Don Well-Known Member

My biggest advice to you would be to watch your account to make sure CCB doesn't play their usual game with multiple late/overlimit charges on your account while it is in disarray...

I doubt they'll cancel you...they are too desperate for customers to screw with...but honestly, there are better cards out there that are easy to get and you don't have to worry about being screwed by Rocco and gang...