Where do you cancel creditexpert?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by nursie, Jul 19, 2001.

1. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Sorry, this may have been posted already. I've been away a few days. I can't find it anywhere on the site, & I need to cancel today or tomorrow.
    Help!

2. Nave

Nave Well-Known Member

JudyPuty explains how, click here!

Even though the rest of the thread goes on to explain how it did not work then, I did end up cancelling sucessfully using the online method that Judy describes.

-Dave

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Nursie..good, I've been trying to get your info on this..so it's off-topic..I know you just got home depot (congrats btw) but did you have a bk? And, did hubby get his?

4. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Thanks Dave! <<<<smooches>>>>
    Nana, I gotta run to the chiropractor. I'll answer w/ more info when I get back, ok?
    Did you get yours???

5. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Hubby hasn't gotten reply, Nursie, but I'm betting he won't as he has bk13.

6. nursie

nursie Well-Known Member

Ok...
    I applied for Target & got it (whooppee....200 limit ***rolling eyes***). Feeling bold, I applied for a Get Smart card & got approved w/ a 1500 limit. That's done for me.
    Since hubby's score is only 20 points below mine, I applied for him. Denied Home Depot, denied Get Smart. I didn't even bother with Target. I must be just above the cutoff.
    Anyone have any ideas for a card for him? (607 score). I really want to get that debit card away from him!