Where is my denial letter?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Melissa, Mar 23, 2001.

1. Melissa

Melissa Well-Known Member

I applied online for the Aria card on March 2nd. Said I was denied online, then I get an email from help@aria.com saying:

Thank you for applying for an Aria Visa. Your application was received and processed. You'll receive a letter with information regarding our decision within a few days.

Thank you for your interest in Aria Visa.

Okay so I kept this email, and emailed them back just a few days ago asking them where my denial letter was to which they replied that if I was indeed denied for the card the denial letter will be coming. Well, it is the 23rd today and still no denial letter. I wonder where it could be or could I have possibly have gotten the card and they are still processing it? I have a Providian Gold and a Providian MC so I thought I would get the Aria too but it said I was denied online but I have yet to receive my letter.
    I guess what I am saying is I am hoping that maybe they approved me anyway and I will be getting my card soon:)

2. Erica

Erica Well-Known Member

Melissa,

I applied on March 10th, haven't gotten a letter yet either. So, I called. Got denied. Still waiting for letter. Can't remember the number, but search for Providian and use that number, they'll connect you.

Erica

3. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

I applied for Aria once and was denied because I already had two cards with Providian. I didn't get a letter at that time, and I just figured they never actually pulled a credit report and just did an internal check for existing accounts first.