Where is Steven Z?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Len, Oct 18, 2000.

1. Len

Len Guest

I miss his input lately. It would be interesting to read his views on Citibank.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

The rules!!!!!!!!!

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I have been wondering the same thing, maybe Barry and Steve are on a trip LOL, both have been missing in action for quite some time

4. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

I agree! I miss Steven Z too! He's a -@!#$-, but he's a GOOD -@!#$-! Whether I agree with him or not, I still like to get his perspective on the issues here. His views are always well-thought. When you think about it, the devil's advocate is a great source of learning.

I also miss Barry. I couldn't even begin to count all the helpful hints he's provided us through his own experience and his priceless collection of the experiences of others.

Y'all come back!

5. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....now I have to think of another creative way to sneak in the word "=@!#$="...or maybe it's s-h-i-t.

Then again, here it Texas, it's pronounced "sheeeit" with two syllables!

I guess it has to be censored to avoid offending people. However, at my age, just naming off all the hormone therapy medications I take would be even more offensive than my expletives. Besides, if I'm bound to roast in hell for eternity, it will be for sins I committed back in the 1940s or 1950s--back when sin was really fun!

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Where is Steven Z? Doris

I would surely miss you also Doris, so don't go off and get lost like Barry and Steven!

Mom