Which bureau do you hate most?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by aigle, Jul 5, 2001.

1. aigle

aigle Well-Known Member

I have had the least trouble with Equifax, nothing was wrong and nothing was negative I didn't have to contact them at all. Experian had some incorrect stuff but they promptly deleted it when I wrote to them.

Now, Transunion...these guys have stuff on my report neither of the other two have, they are really out to get me it seems.

I'm trying to get it removed but I feel I'm in for a battle...

2. Shantel

Shantel Well-Known Member

This is a trick question right? ;-)

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Equifax for sure.

Dumb and dumber... Dumbest.

breeze

4. dlo64

dlo64 Well-Known Member

You mean there is actually one worse than the others??? I thought they all pretty much are at the bottom of the barrel. LOL

I am still waiting for Equifax to send an updated report so the jury is still out on that one.

Right now, my vote is for TransUnion. Totally lazy and don't verify. Maybe this will work to my advantage eventually.

5. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

EQUIFAX......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MartysGirl

6. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

I would have to say the TU affiliate down here in FL...Merchants. They are the worst by far.

Manny

7. Cyprigirl

Cyprigirl Well-Known Member

Manny I could not agree with you more, at Merchants they are rudest set of people I have come across since working on my credit and they have yet to complete an investigation on time.

Although Experian is a close second with their faux verifications.

Cyprigirl:)

8. godaddyo

godaddyo Well-Known Member

Well.
    We are really taliking about an industry of corporations who profit from reporting your personal information (some of it you never even agreed to) and you dont see a dime. I think that all of them are a real pain in the rear and much too big for their britches...Did anyone here ever see the www.billsheehan.com site before he was forced to take down his negative info on EQUIFAX? It was the most hilarious thing I have seen yet on the web. He was having some serious problems with a collection agency and Equifax reporting false info. He decided that it was unfair for the CA to be reporting false negative info, so he hired a private detective to get all the private information of the people who worked at the collection agency. He posted the names of all the employees and the owners on his personal website, including their SS#, addressses, age and what kind of car they drove. He also did this to the President of Equifax. He had every right to do so for quite a while. The president of Equifax was outraged and litigated immediatley. It was too funny....

9. keltexx

keltexx Well-Known Member

Equifax, definitely.

10. MiamiBlues

MiamiBlues Well-Known Member

Cyprigirl,

I wrote to Merchants last year regarding 4 inaccurate addresses they had on file for me. In order to remove them, they required me to send them proof of my address for the past 7 years. Equifax and Experian simply deleted the former addresses at my request.

Manny