Which CRA? The Creditor/CRA si

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by John Shimm, Jan 30, 2001.

1. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

Okay, let's see if we can break this thing.

Ever wondered which credit reporting agency a potential creditor might use when you apply for credit with them?

Is one of your reports better than the others?

For months, I've seen countless posts here asking " ... which CRA does Fleet use?" or "who pulls Equifax?".

It inspired me to put together a consumer credit web site -- starting with "The Ultimate Creditor/CRA List".

Visit the site. Search for a creditor (or all) to see which CRA's they use and what frequency the use them, and see the totals state by state.

YOU, the consumers, provide the data. Add your inquiries to our database. In a short period of time, we'll have quite a collection of inquiries -- enough to help everybody out.

The site is brand new, so please help us build up the database.

When somebody asks "Which CRA does this creditor/lender use?", you can tell them to head on over to

<a href="http://www.millcbs.com">Millennium Credit Building Strategies</a> (www.millcbs.com) - Home of The Ultimate Creditor/CRA List !

Thanks!

John S.

2. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

RE: Which CRA? The Creditor/CR

Darn message board ... hehehe ...

It's at www.millcbs.com

John S.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks John, this is great and very much appreciated and we should need an updated site like this, I checked it out and I will pull out my reports and add some data!!

Thanks again
    Mom:)

4. JacquiG

JacquiG Well-Known Member

Hi John,

Nice site! Added a few creditors already; very easy to do.

Love the column sorts... makes it easy to figure out who NOT to apply to :)

Thanks!

5. Donna

Donna Well-Known Member

Thanks much, John, for creating this web site. What a great idea! I appreciate all of your hard work.

Donna

6. Y.M.

Y.M. Guest

If a creditor uses two or more CRA ,how can I add the info to your site?

7. CCMax

CCMax Guest

Thank you!

How kewl!!! I'll dig up my CRs too to add to the list! Will you remain ad-free? Maintaining that site seems like an awful lot of work. Altruism only goes so far:) Heaven knows we needed an updated reference tool though! Hope you get lots of hits!
    CC

8. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

Just add them both, one at a time. The only thing you can't do is add the SAME creditor and the SAME credit reporting agency for the SAME zip code.

9. Darrell

Darrell Guest

Great contribution, John. Thanks.

10. Jim

Jim Well-Known Member

Hey Mom

what search engine did you use to access www.millcbs.com. I had no luck.

11. marci

marci Well-Known Member

Clear and useful site!

John,

Thank you for the website. I immediately went and updated the database with my information.

Easy to navigate through!

Thanks again,

Marci

12. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Hey Mom

IE:)

Mom

13. zip

zip Well-Known Member

awesome site john!went thru all my reports and added my 2 cents!looking foward to using this site! thanks

14. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

RE: Hey Mom

You don't need a search engine. Search engines give you addresses. I gave you the address already.

Just type http://www.millcbs.com into your Address/URL bar at the top of your browser and hit Enter.

15. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

79 visitors in about three hours, and a TON of inquiries already added. Super!

16. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

RE: Thank you!

I'm going to do my best to stay ad free. No promises, as everything is $$, but I will certainly try.

17. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

RE: Clear and useful site!

Thanks. I'll probably be doing a bit of updating to it during the first few weeks, but it will remain easily navigable and easy
    to understand.

I plan on adding much more to the site within the next few months, and then on a regular basis. Everything is/will be database driven from web-based administration pages, so it's easy to maintain.

I've been having problems recently with my telco, so let me know if you have problems getting on the site (and what times and for how long). It's been pretty good lately, though.

Any suggestions on the site, please send them to me (see the 'Contact Us' link on the site.

Thanks again!

www.millcbs.com

18. John Shimm

John Shimm Guest

Great. The investment we make now will pay off as the database fills with information.

19. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

RE: Thank you!

Forget ad-free, etc, etc. You deserve to make a to least a few bucks in this endevour.

-Alwilda Smith

20. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Active Member