Which Credit Card?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Op, Jan 7, 2001.

1. Op

Op Guest

Hi,

I would like to know what credit card I will be qualified? I have very bad credit and trying to improve. Here is the details :

- 2 paid charge offs 2 years ago from Capital one and Providian.
    - 1 defaulted student loan (in rehabilitate program now)
    - 30 days late payment from Bloomingdales

I heard that If I got charge off from Capital one they will not approve again.

Please give me an idea what I should do or any secured card I have a chance to be qualified.

Thanks in advance.

2. Creditinsi

Creditinsi Guest

You could start with a secured card and then build from there. Most of the popular sub-prime card providers such as 1st Premier, Future card or sterling bank offer secured card programs.

Regards,
    Alex
    www.Creditinsiders.com

3. Op

Op Guest

Thank you. I will try 1st Premier.

Thanks again.

4. jamie

jamie Well-Known Member

RE: First Premier

First Premier - Read the fine print. It will cost you around $200 for $250 in credit. My card came nearly maxed out before I even got it. Needless to say, they got it back. They did, however, report the all 3 agencies Acct closed per consumers request and reported the $250 limit and high balance. paid as agreed
    never late. Helped me out.

5. Op

Op Guest

RE: First Premier

Hi,

Thanks for your message. I just read the previous post about First Premier. There is a lot of problem. Maybe I will have to find the other CC but I don't have a lot of choices according to my bad credit.

6. S.D.

S.D. Guest

I think FNB of Marin will approve you. Check out their site at www.fnbm.com

7. Desmond

Desmond Guest

DOnt Bother

8. Op

Op Guest

It's not good or??