Which credit monitoring service?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by DaveLV, May 2, 2001.

1. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Is there any credit monitoring service that gives you online access to all three bureaus? I'm thinking of signing up for one of these services so I can watch Lexington's progress and I'd like to get a decent one.

2. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Dave, I asked this earlier and I think I got the response that there is some but they don't give you info daily..its monthly...something like that. I can't even remember which one since I wanted daily updates.

I'll be interested to see if there is one that monitors all 3 and gives updates within 24 hours of a change. :)

3. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

I use one that monitors monthly, but you can't get your reports all the time. You can call and talk to them, though.

breeze

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Breeze,
    I'm glad you spoke up..remembering you helping me with my thread on this! :)

5. Saar

Saar Banned

Re: Which credit monitoring service

Creditability.com would update you through e-mail within minutes after every important change in your report (but not "every" change). This is TransUnion's in-house monitoring service, and they only monitor their own reports. I'm happy I've signed up because TU is the most popular CRA here, and no other service offers me online updates. As an added bonus, they'd also let you DISPUTE online.

Saar

6. DaveLV

DaveLV Well-Known Member

Creditability.com is not accepting new enrollments at this time according to their website. Any other ideas?

7. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I use creditwatch at equifax.com for the "notify you within 24 hours" if anything changes on Equifax. I really like it! :) Just have to be careful which buttons you push or you'll get a surprise credit report when least expecting it.

But that is only for equifax.