Which Online site best2 Credit

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by KGG, Jan 21, 2001.

1. KGG

KGG Guest

Hi
    About a week ago or so the board told me that the best cards to apply for were Chase,Citi Bk,Next Card,1st National of Omaha,Wachovia,BofA,Juniper,MBNA(what does MBNA stand for?),1stUSA etc....
    Could you please tell me about a site where I can apply for these cards without having to go all over the net from site to site? Thank you very kindly.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Which Online site best2 Cr

No such thing. Go to each respective site and apply. Hope your credit is flawless, those cards require established, perfect credit.

3. Geo

Geo Well-Known Member

Probably... http://www.bankrate.com

4. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

5. John S

John S Guest

MBNA sucks. My current score on my TU report is a 700.

I applied for an MBNA MasterCard (Red Wings) and a Chase Gold card on the same day.

Got a rejection letter from MBNA with absolute bullshit excuse.

Same day, got a Chase Gold card with a $10,000 limit, no annual fee, 2.9% for 8 months. Go figure.

6. John S

John S Guest

Oh, yea. And both pulled my TU to determine risk.

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

I have an alternate story about
    MBNA AMERICA...I closed the account when they jacked up the interest rate from 13.99% to 14.99% IF I USED THE CARD IN ANY WAY, so I closed it.

A few months later a note was on my bill requesting me to call about re-opening my account so I called.

They said if I re-opend the account they would reduce the interest rate to 9.90% on what I owed till January 2001, so I did.

It is January 2001, still 9.90%...I will call to see if they are going to let me keep the 9.90%, or even lower...

:)