White-out and Junum works well!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Hope, Jul 11, 2001.

1. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

When I got my first round of updated credit reports back last week, I went through each report and whited out the accounts that I didn't want disputed. I'm partial to Paper (the positive ones, of course, and a couple I don't want them to touch yet).

I then made notations (complete w/arrows) next to each of the remaining accounts expressing exactly what I wanted disputed, deleted, etc.

Today, I logged into Junum and sure enough under each list of negatives are ONLY those not covered in white-out. What's more the total number of "negatives" listed is the exact count of those I left "unhidden.

After reading all the woes here (and after Junum got a closed auto loan deleted from all 3 accounts when I only wanted the 90 day late disputed), I was taking no chances.

Wish I'd thought of it before I sent in the very first credit reports.

2. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

That was smart! Good thinking.
    breeze

3. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Ooops! Meant to say, "I'm partial to the Paper*Mate brand called 'Dryline'. It cost about $1.69 at the office supply stores and it goes on semi-dry, and sets instantly, kinda like a magic marker -- no waiting."

4. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

I'm such a dork..whenever anyone talks about white out, I think about who invented white out. Give the first person who can name the inventor of white out one gleaming deletion..the race is on!

And, for everyone saying "who really cares?"...well, no one of course! Play anyway!

5. IrishDiva

IrishDiva Well-Known Member

Why, I do believe that was George Harrison's mother, or was it Ringo Starr's? It was one of the Beatle's mothers.

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Irish .. you get points for being close..but not quite..:)

7. IrishDiva

Oh, oh, oh - one of the Monkeys' mothers?

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Ok, Yes..which one, Irish??

:)

9. IrishDiva

Micky D's mom? (sorry - spelling not up to par thus the initial). Or was it the mother of the tall skinny one? Can't remember the name!

10. cole

cole Active Member

Michael Nesmith's mother

11. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Mickey Dolenz.

12. Hope

Hope Well-Known Member

Correct!

13. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Yup...Michael Nesmith's Mom..:)