===Who Are These TROLLS

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by exotic, Apr 15, 2003.

1. exotic

exotic Well-Known Member

Who and why are these TROLLS, or what ever they are named, keep trying to be smart @ss. If these so called TROLLS keep coming back and Harrasing others and one finds out from what CREDITOR or COLLECTION COMPANY THEY WORK FOR, maybe some of you might benefit from their stupidity, reason, I think is, if you have a "CEASE FURTHER COMMUNICATION" letter sent to XXX CREDITOR or COLLECTION COMPANY, and was send via CERTIFIED MAIL. and you can prove that these TROLLS work for that CREDITOR, they are in violation of the law, you can probubly sue them for continue harrasment via electronic communication?? what do you guys think? and probubly file INJUCTION AGAINST THEM!!! TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOU.

IN MY OPINION...THIS IS HARRASMENT ON THIER PART...PROBUBLY PROVES THEY WORK FOR THE CREDITOR OR COLLECTION COMAPNY YOU HAVE SENT THE CEASE LETTER AND YOU MIGHT HAVE A PRETTY GOOD CASE AGAINST THESE SO CALLED TROLLS AND THEIR COMPANY. THEY ARE STALKING YOU, VIA COMPUTER, SINCE THEY CAN'T DO IT VIA PAPER MAIL.

What DO YOU THINK?

2. exotic

exotic Well-Known Member

why did my post go away?

3. CCN steve

CCN steve Moderator

Your post didn't go away. It was moved to the Feedback board because it contributes nothing to any specific credit-related topic. Moreover it is almost profane and inciteful and comes very close to violating the Terms of Service in those respects.

CCN steve