Who do they pull in South Jersey?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Aug 12, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

I am moving to South New Jersey. I live in Transunion Hell now...Eastern Pennsylvania. Which credit bureau do they pull in South Jersey (Burlington co.)..

When I lived in NY no one pulled TU.

Please Advise.

2. FooBar

FooBar Member

Re: Who do they pull in South Jerse

I usually get Experian and Equifax pulled. My bank (First Union) pulls Trans Union at least some of the time, but they are the only ones who have pulled Trans Union on me in the past two years (they pulled it when I opened my accounts with them). I have ZERO soft inquiries on my Trans Union, too -- more than 60 on Experian (not even including Credit Expert) and more than 30 on Equifax -- so it doesn't even look like TU gets used for offers here.

So if you're planning on getting an account at First Union you can probably expect to have your TU pulled, but beyond that it doesn't seem to be very popular here.

3. Concerned

Concerned Well-Known Member

When I was in Bordentown (3-4 years ago now ofcourse) TU was pulled on me just about as much as Experian. Never had Equifax pulled there.

4. Laray

Laray Well-Known Member

I live in Lawnside, Camden County in SNJ. over the past two years i have had 10 TU inquiries, 1 EQ and 12 EXP.

5. texastrini

texastrini Well-Known Member

Roni,

I really hope this moves gets you our of TU Hell.
    <smiles>

6. tom65432

tom65432 Well-Known Member

Q: Who do they pull in south Jersey?

A: Its usually the low level mafia people they pull out of the river wearing cement shoes.

7. Mist

Mist Well-Known Member

Roni,
    I live in Burlington County and have had four inquiries pulled in the last month. 3 Experian and 1 Equifax.