Who has the most inquiries poll?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by author_22, Nov 13, 2001.

1. author_22

author_22 Well-Known Member

These are hard only.

I've got:

Equifax: 35
    Trans Union: 8
    Experian: 6

Total: 49

2. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

=I got transunion = 1
    experian = 4
    equifax=15, mostly american express trs.

3. fingrrrl

fingrrrl Well-Known Member

48 on TU, about 35 of them are ones I did not authorize (would I really apply for a Citbank card three times in one week?)...you know for those pre-approved offers. TU refuses to delete them, basically saying that no one really needs my signature to pull a report, just a permissible purpose. God knows I'll be sending my verification for all of that crap around December 10th, just in time for the holidays so it all misses its 30-day mark. They also have the audacity to tell me that inquiries don't impact scores. Ok, then why is my TU score 580 and Experian and Equifax above 675? And of course, everyone pulls TU for me...Citibank, Dell, AMEX, MBNA, Chase, the biggies...I hate CRAs!!!

4. MT

MT Well-Known Member

I have 48 "regular" inquries on TU as well. What I just noticed tonight is that TU Consumer Disclosure shows up as a "regular" inquiry. I'm going to assume that means it is a hard inquiry?? Anyone? For reference I'm looking at an online report.

5. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

If you request a copy of your credit report, IT MUST BE A "SOFT"...if the CRA fixes "stuff" and sends another report, it must be a "SOFT"...if you apply for a credit card, loan, mortgage, it is a "HARD"...

"HARD" HURTS...
    "SOFT" supposedly doesn't HURT...

6. leo728

leo728 Well-Known Member

Tu disclosures are only seen by you, it says so on the report.