Who Is Info1 / Credit Decisions?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by nosnip, Sep 21, 2003.

1. nosnip

nosnip Well-Known Member

I have 3 hard inquiries on my credit reports in the month of July of this year from companies with variations of that name.

INFO1-NY (N/A)
    CREDIT DECISION/INFO (Mortgage Reporters)
    IQAULIFYNOW.COM/INFO (Finance, personal)

I am trying to rigure out what the heck these are from. I tried going to www.iqualifynow.com to see what it is, but the address doesn't exist.

Thanks in advance!

2. dsl

dsl Member

3. nosnip

nosnip Well-Known Member

Thanks!

That explains it, we did sign up for ClearCredit.

The amazing thing is that Clear Credit has never added our credit reports to our accounts. They are totally blank.

Getting help from them is like talking to a brick wall too.

Another question:

Say I apply for a Capital One card, why do they pull two inquires? One just says Capital One and the other says Capital One Bank, both have the same date?

4. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

What now?

Explain that Nosnip?

???

5. nosnip

nosnip Well-Known Member

Butch

Both my husband and I signed up for ClearCredit accounts at the beginning of July.

When we signed up it said that our credit report information would be added to our accounts with ClearCredit withn 3-5 days. It has never been addeded to either of our accounts at ClearCredit leaving them essentially blank.

I have written to ClearCredit quite a few times and received only stupid responses at best so I had come to the point that I said forget it, I will take care of cleaning up the credit reports myself.

The last response from them stated that if any personal information was incorrect, or if we had moved in the past five years that it would make it virtually impossible for them to pull our credit reports. They also said if it was a joint account that could make it take longer.

None of that information applied to us, so I gave up on them.

Now that I know they placed hard inquires on our reports and especially since we got nothing in return, I am PISSED.

I just finished reading the other board and one more that was mentioned above and see that someone was successful in receiving 1000.00 for the pull so I am wondering if I should try to do so on both of our accounts?

Clear Credit has changed their terms since we signed up clarifying they would be making a hard inquiry, but it didn't say that when we signed up.

6. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

AND CLEARCREDIT IS WHO???

7. nosnip

nosnip Well-Known Member

clearcredit.com

8. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Who Is Info1 / Credit Decisions?

WHAT do they do for you???

9. nosnip

nosnip Well-Known Member

Re: Re: Who Is Info1 / Credit Decisions?

They clean up your reports for you.

Once you sign up ad they get copies of your credit reports for free, they notify you and you go look at them in your account and mark what you want disputed. ClearCredit then disputes those items for you at something like $7.50 per pop.

We signed up with them because my nephew has used them for over a year and they have totally cleaned up his credit report and had good luck with them.

10. Butch

Butch Well-Known Member

What now?

Explain that Nosnip?

???