Who is now interfering with us?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Marie, Sep 8, 2001.

1. Marie

Marie Well-Known Member

Well, we've spent lots of time and energy on this one. Interesting that it comes about during the same time we learn that a certain CRA is monitoring the board. Maybe we scared someone. After all, the info we recently received suggests that not the brightest work at the 3 Stooges... as if we needed proof of that. perhaps someone is now seeing the ramifications of some poorly thought out letter and is trying to bug us. Who knows, who cares.

How much time and energy has been diverted to this distraction from our normal, helpful posts?

I placed this part on another post, but I think it's worth repeating... a famous management guru states correctly that "what gets rewarded gets done".

With that in mind.

Does anyone have a dog? if so, you know that when unwanted behavior occurs you can:

1. Use negative reinforcement to extinguish the behavior
    2. Only reward the positive behavior
    3. If you don't use negative reinforcement then you can simply ignore the behavior and thus it will eventually extinguish.

Well, we really are trying negative reinforcement... berating this person and it only eggs it on.

There really is no positive behavior to reinforce... so

The only logical thing to do would be for the ENTIRE board to ignore all posts by this person.

It's obvious this person is trying (and succeeding) in getting a rise out of the board... keeping us off topics that matter... and in general, acting like a 3 year old by misbehaving and getting all the adults' attention for it.

Could we please, in addition to implementing our policy against disruptive posts... please just completely ignore this person/ persons and get back to what's important... :)

I'm leaving for vacation in a day and I hope that when I return this will have disappeared...

Just my .02 :)

2. keeblerelf

keeblerelf Member

I could not agree with you more.

Elfin Magic

3. matty61184

matty61184 Well-Known Member

I say to top that all off, their account be cancelled, and any further attempts to harass us are blocked by the administrators.

4. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

See, that is why I was calling baby face finster the SPY!!!!! SPY!!!! SPY!!!! He had succeded in diverting our attention from credit issues to his shenanigans!!!! And if he is ALLEGEDLY in the PA area....where would one of the 3 'You know what's be located?"......Anyone catch my drift?

5. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

yes...I will now calm down....LOL

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Oh Marie, I was just amusing myself. :) I will stop.

7. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

Right on, Marie....That was my original thought & never bothered to reply to the post(blocked out of mind).

Hope you enjoyed your travel.

Sister Girl

8. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Well Said Marie.. ;-)

To be honest... I have been out of town ... and luckily missed the big mess....!!!! But..I can honestly say.. that I love this board and we need to do all we can to keep it together and ignore the imposters.

Marie, I can totally agree with you about the steps of reinforcement..... That was just to funny....LOL..!!!