Who to pay?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by tltrader, Jun 20, 2001.

  1. tltrader

    tltrader Active Member

    Ever feel like your between a rock and a hard place?

    About 6 years ago a bank got a judgement against me relating to a delinquent credit card account. I'm now in a position to settle and satisfy the judgement. Problem is the original creditor says they sold the account and won't deal with me. The CA that bought the account will take my money but they are not the judgement creditor of record with the county clerk. I've been advised that only the judgement creditor of record can ammend the public record to show judgement satisfied. Any suggestions anyone?

Share This Page