Whoohoo..Appraisal

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by NanaC, Jun 18, 2001.

1. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

..was ordered...whoohoo..:)

If someone had told me 2 years ago I'd be this excited over an appraisal, I would have asked them what they were smoking..lol

2. river

river Well-Known Member

All good things COME to s"he" who waits!!!!!! Where's the party?

3. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

You are not alone Nana, I was thrilled when the appraisal was ordered and overjoyed when they finally came out:)

River that was cute:) LOL

5. river

river Well-Known Member

MOM,4 days away!!!!!!!! Got the U-haul on reserve?Hope everything goes as plan at closing.Have the kids come to a truce on "who gets what bedroom"?LOL!!!! Nana,you had me doing the same when I got back from having dinner and got you e-mail!!!!!! I got so loud with laughter that I sort of felt like the neighbors in this small quiet neighborhood could hear me and began to wonder if they should call for the str8 jacket.

6. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Heehee, River! :) This has been a real bonding experience!

Hey, Mom, River asked good questions! We know closing is in 4 days...when do you officially move??

7. SisterGirl

SisterGirl Well-Known Member

You guys are too CRAZY !!!!

Congratulations on another milestone to your success,& let us know where the "party" will be(LOL).

Love & Peace,
    Sister Girl

8. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Now, remember, this is a POOL party...so ya'll bring your suits..

Thanks, Sister Girl! :)

9. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks to my fellow group members LOL.

Well we close on Friday and "plan" to have everything moved in that weekend. Phone will be on Friday and cable TV will be reconnected on Monday.

The only thing that kinda stinks is, I HAVE to work this weekend, I should be one grumpy Mama, but I have gone without sleep before and will probably be too excited to sleep anyway, not that I will have any time too:(

10. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

Aw, geez, that does stink! But, I imagine you'll be walking on air the entire weekend! Is the family excited?

11. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Yes kids are pretty excited, hubby just says tell me what time I have to be there LOL. He was more concerned about when the cable was going to be turned on LOL.

12. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

LOL..I was gonna say something about you having the phone turned on before the cable!! Heheheheh

Whatever were you thinking??

13. marci

marci Well-Known Member

:)

That is a typical husband response, for sure. How funny.

14. Surphie

Surphie Well-Known Member

and I imagine the kids and the husband. Cute! Momof3 you have a lovely family, God bless you & your family.

Greetings :)

15. Surphie

Surphie Well-Known Member

NanaC,

congratulations on reaching new heights! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

16. NanaC

NanaC Well-Known Member

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK OK

So, today...my home insurance came in in preparation for closing..and it had a loan number..anyway...I really need to get a life cuz I'm jumping around the yard today with the mail cuz I got house insurance..and now my neighbors think I've got a real problem..and many actually hurried their children inside...ROFLMAO