Why does the creditsense site

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by creditwork, Nov 28, 2000.

1. creditwork

creditwork Well-Known Member

A comment was made a couple of days ago about the creditsense.com site sucking and that a 12 year old could do a better job. I do not have a nephew that can do a better job, but I am curious about what makes a site suck.
    Is it poor content?
    Is it poor navigation?
    Is it slow loading?
    Is it useless?
    Of all the Sites that I have visited, none does what CreditWorks does. We pay you to improve your credit. We even offer a FREE $1000 membership to individuals or businesses that bring in 5 unique new members. We have been paying 19.47% APR since May 1996. If you visit our FAQ page, you should get answers to most questions.
    Please give us some feedback on what we can do to improve the Site.

Thanks in advance.
    Herb
    http://www.creditsense.com

2. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

RE: Why does the creditsense s

The post you are refering to is as follows:"Really, no offence to you but your site looks very lame for a person that's
    raking in 100K. You may want to thing about paying an experienced web designer to build you a professional site because to tell you the truth, my 12 year old cousin makes better looking sites."
    I have been to your site and I personally don't see any problem with it. Some people have to make comments like the above to make themselves feel better. I would just ignore it>

3. JP

JP Guest

Now Herb, I've watched you spread the same message for over 4 years now. Hell I've even stole your idea of paying 10% of the balance each month.

I'm sure you've seen many posters come and go over the years, so don't let one person get to you. If your still drawing clients, then obviously your doing something right.

JP

4. Eboni

Eboni Guest

Doesn't look Professional

The site does not look very professional. You could make a more professional looking site if you use frontpage.

5. Robert

Robert Active Member

I do have some experience in this subject. Aside from breaking rule #1 of E-commerce 101, "Make information easy to find" (Page is too cluttered), and rule #2, "Make it visually appealing", looks a little cheezy. It also seems to me that the page will take a pretty long time to load on a standard dial up. But I can not attest to it, I have never accessed the site on a dial up. If this is true, remember, people do not want to wait more than 10 seconds for a page to load. They may the first time, but it will be reason for them not to return a second or third.
    As for me, I have no problem. The animated adds are interesting to me. Just one question though. Why so many?

6. sam

sam Well-Known Member

RE: Doesn't look Professional

The site is okay, loads quick with cable modem :) i'd go with a better layout, imo. something similar to a bank or credit card company...

The only real thing i have to say that is negative, is why are you using a MSN email address on the page? Thats a big red flag in my book.. Get some mail routing going :)

7. creditwork

Thank you all for your comments. I am having the Site redesigned. I will keep your comments in mind.

8. just curio

just curio Guest

Is their anyone out there lending their money to this creditsense business,and in return really making money from it or is it a scam?It is hard for me to belive that you can make as much as 12% interest.I have always been told if an offer sounds to good to be true then most likley it is.With the stock market in some fast riding rollercoaster action it makes anyone think carefully how to invest.Does it make sense to you?I am looking for real testmonies on this creditsense stuff.So be honest.

9. Sorin

Sorin Well-Known Member

Need help with your site? (off

Hey, the problem with your site it's that it looks unprofessional. Too many ads, quite hard to navigate, no clear design idea.

I could do a better job :))

Now, seriously, if you need help with the web design contact me. I'm no web designer (I'm more on the server side programming) but I do know some people in this business. And the good part is that we are all pretty close to you (732 area code).

10. creditwork

RE: Need help with your site?

Thanks for the offer and the comments. I am having the developer of Ben-Lin Associates do the Site for us.

11. creditwork

We have been paying 19.47% APR since May 1996. Yes, it is hard to believe, but the fact remains, we have been doing it. Keep tab of your investment of $5000 or more through our Investment page.

12. Alwilda Sm

Alwilda Sm Guest

RE: Need help with your site?

I had a hard time understanding what the deal was with the site. I think I understand now, but some clarification efforts would improve impressions and understandings of first time visitors.

-Alwilda

13. Alek Szyma

Alek Szyma Guest

I've invested 10k with Herb (on monthly payments). To tell you the truth, I was a little - no, a lot! - sceptical, but decided what the hell. For the past 9 months Herb has always sent me checks on time.
    I don't know how you do it, but you're doing great, Herb.

Alek Szymanski