Why is everyone closing x.com

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Dawn, Oct 11, 2000.

1. Dawn

Dawn Guest

Just reading through previous posts and curios as to why so many of you are closing your x.com checking accounts?

2. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

RE: Why is everyone closing x.

Most people are completely disgusted with them and they appear to be on their way out of business. First the cut ODP in half, then they totally eliminated it without ANY warning and now they want to charge 12.00 a month fee which once was free checking. I am sure they will be closing their doors permanently pretty soon

3. J. Edgar

J. Edgar Well-Known Member

Because they are moronic boobs, that's why.

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

LOL that's a good way of putting it:)

5. Len

Len Guest

J.Edgar is absolutely correct, once again.

6. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

Yeah...J. Edgar's explanation was right on target, and it was much cleaner than the one I had in mind. It's supposedly unfitting for a little old lady to use obscene language and gestures, so I can save them for a better time. Thanks, J. Edgar, for saving me from moving another centimeter closer to hell than I am already. ;-)

7. Jo

Jo Guest

LOL...Doris, I can't believe anyone would want a divorce from you! ;-D

8. Len

Len Guest

I have a good idea it was Doris who did any divorcing:)

9. Doris K.

Doris K. Well-Known Member

No one wanted a divorce from me. However, when I took that old horse's-ass to court with my tall, slender, big-boobed, man-hating lawyer, along with a female judge who seems to have come from the pages of The Handmaid's Tale, I'm sure he was hoping I'd murder him!

After 46 years of living with that backwashed ol' fart, things suddenly got good for for lil ol' Ms. Doris! That Erin Brackovich chick and Judge Judy each seem like Rebecca of Sunnybrook farm compared to those broads!

Still, I wish I would have grabbed my shotgun and busted a couple caps off in his old -ass a couple days before the court date. I'd have gotten away with it. ;-)

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Gosh darn, you crap me up Doris:)