Why yall dissing me?

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by roni, Mar 25, 2001.

1. roni

roni Well-Known Member

No body will answer my refinancing question. I know you guys know who to refinance with. I remember this was discussed all the time on this board. And now I want to refinance no body will through me a bone.

Seriously guys. I want to refinance this 13.9% especially since my score is so much higher now...702. Please help. I am gonna start applying tomorrow

Household turned down my refinance offer. Should I try State Farms?

roni

2. Christi

Christi Well-Known Member

I am NO expert at all, but I recently got financed by GMAC at 4.9% with my measly 466. Of course, I don't think I was that low at the time. Had some problems since then,

Christi

3. deleted

deleted Guest

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

ok, thanks.

I tried eloan deleted and they say they arenot taking applications for refinance now. Yikes.

I dont belong to a credit union. I think I need to join the military credit union guys.

Reshod, do you know the name. I dont leave on a base and cant remember. I hate driving to Ft. Dix.

roni

5. deleted

deleted Guest

6. mmmm

mmmm Guest

Re: ok, thanks.

Are you talking about a car loan.....?

7. Reshod

Reshod Well-Known Member

Roni......

Roni,
    Up north on base is the following:

Andrews Federal Credit Union

USAA (San Antonio)

AFBA: out of Colorado

Govt. Employee Credit Union

These all take military and are all good banks.

Reshod

8. roni

roni Well-Known Member

yes, car loan refinance..

9. mmmm

mmmm Guest

10. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: yes, car loan refinance..

thanks reshod. i took down the number at the site and i will join AFCU tomorrow.

roni

11. roni

roni Well-Known Member

mmmm

yes, sovereign bank is all over Pa & South,NJ.

Do you know that they are easy to get financing or that they pull equifax. Why do you ask about them. What is the basis for your suggestion and are you setting me up for a denial.

roni

12. deleted

deleted Guest

Re: mmmm

I checked the site ...they have competitive rates I think that is why mmmm suggested it...to be helpful NOT to be "setting me up for a denial" with your score of 702 I would think they would be agreeable!

13. roni

roni Well-Known Member

well, it just isnot that easy. I have to be careful with advise b/c some people give it out with no basis or experience to back it up. This is a public forum and I can ask whatever I deem necessary.

Competitive rates...thats nice but I would like to be approved and not waste my time.

But at least I got a suggestion after 1 week of asking.

roni

14. mmmm

mmmm Guest

sov bank , pulls trans union, they also have a .50 % cut if you get a checking account with them.

Easy to finance? yeh sure why not

My basis for suggestion? your funny

Approved or Denial?, hey thats all on you.

15. roni

roni Well-Known Member

thats all on you?

thanks. i said that transunion was my worst report. that is why i wanted equifax pulled. But I did say that in an earlier thread. NOW THAT IS WHY I ASK QUESTIONS. I DONT PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO MY CREDIT.

thanks for the tip.

16. mmmm

mmmm Guest

Re: thats all on you?

See thats the problem, if you trying to get a loan, cc, or whatever, and what them to pull your best report, they will pull something else. They have access to all three.

From example, American Express pulled TU twice, even though I knew they pulled experian only right.(PA) They pull all eventually.

Of course you should know that allready, Miss Credit Expert.

17. roni

roni Well-Known Member

Re: thats all on you?

listen smart ass..

thanks for the advise.

smile.

roni