Will be gone for awhile

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Momof3, Mar 1, 2001.

1. Rob

Rob Guest

Re: No.

you talk about regulars roni.....your my hero...you spend so much time at this site that it would be impossible to go to dental school....again, save your half baked b.s. for someone else....i can read right through it.

2. roni

roni Well-Known Member

i am not in dental school jackass. i graduated 3 years ago. stupid. YOU ARE A GENUINE IDIOT.

roni

3. Rob

Rob Guest

Roni,

But your student loans are an R5....your full of it Roni. You are the idiot.

4. roni

roni Well-Known Member

you have no credit knowledge at all. it is apparent by your comments.

roni

5. joe

joe Well-Known Member

This "Rob" guy..I think he is the one who got away from my septic tank when they were pumping the **it out into a truck. Poor dude, he ate so much **it that he has become what he ate. :)

Good luck mom!

6. rob

rob Guest

Joe,

I'm sure your one of the monopolizers on this site that fails to pay his bills, is relegated to 22% APR cards, and gives out advice. Your comments show how how educated you are. Bye the way Joe, go on your merry way with your low class posts.

7. mother2

mother2 Well-Known Member

Good luck and hurry back

;OD

8. Shell

Shell Guest

Rob and SLim

I have no idea what rock you crawled out from under, but may I suggest you crawl back under it. Neither one of you is welcome here.

Mom- I hope all is okay and if not please let us know??

Shelly

9. lbrown59

lbrown59 Well-Known Member

Re: Rob and SLim

Author: Shell (---.ipt.aol.com)
    Date: 03-01-01 19:40

I aamzing me how people like to put smartA$$ remarks, but don't have the guts to leave their name.

I hope all is well MOM, you have been great to the boards and will surely be missed, pay no mind to this MORON.
    ========= ========= ==============
    Rite Shell

10. joe

joe Well-Known Member

I have 9.9% on all my cards. Make more money than you can even count and would gladly show you how to act if you like. But, the **it stink would never get off my hands.

**This guy has been traced. Let's use it and shut him down.** I would donate $$ to help.

11. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, maybe some of the money we collect can be used to teach him grammer! HAHAHAHA. "Your" and "Bye" that have everyone her laughing pretty hard. English as a fifth lang. for this turd pie. :)

Mom.....you know we'll miss you.

12. Cadillac408

Cadillac408 Well-Known Member

Hey Mom...

Hope everything is cool......get at me if you need someone to chat with......I'll be around.

Peace!

MP$40

13. dogman

dogman Well-Known Member

Re: Hey Mom...

Hey MP$ like the weather? I am waiving to you now from SF!
    cya dog

14. kev

kev Guest

Re: Hey Mom...

keep the faith mom, ;(