willgator, one more question for ya

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by ero2, Sep 2, 2003.

1. ero2

ero2 Well-Known Member

Do you know of anyone else that calls every year and gets MCS to reduce their annual fee for them, i.e. is anyone else as successful as you at getting their fee reduced? I was just cruious if I will be as lucky as you. I love amex and their customer service and using my gold card but am just curious if you have just had good luck or if I really have a chance at getting my fee reduced for gold every year?

I know this must be the 3rd or 4th time I have asked you a question regarding this but like I said I don't want to rack up xx,xxx number of MR points only to have to cancel my card cause I don't want to pay 130$ annual fee. Were you in the same boat as me when applying for the card, you applied for you delta platinum knowing very well you weren't going to pay the full 130$ every year and that you knew you could get it reduced every year. I am just trying to figure out if it is stupid to keep it in hopes of getting it reduced EVERY year? Thanks again as you have helped out a fellow amex lover many times