Winfield Consulting Inc.

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by vesemir, Apr 27, 2011.

1. vesemir

vesemir New Member

Does anybody know this company ?
    Winfield Consulting Inc.
    2545 S. Bruce St. Unit D
    Las Vegas, NV. 89169
    Please share opinion if that.

2. vesemir

vesemir New Member

nobody he ?

3. JoshuaHeckathorn

JoshuaHeckathorn Administrator

I've never heard of them...what do they do?

4. woodpsu

woodpsu New Member

This company is a FRAUD.. I GAVE THEM OVER ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS AND THEY DRAGGED ME FOR MONTHS. FINALLY THEY CHANGED ALL THERE NUMBERS. SO I CANT CONTACT THEM. I ADVISE NO ONE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THERE ARÃ? FRAUDULENT.

5. Aeasley

Aeasley New Member

Stay away, this company is fraud. They convinced my husband that they could help him rebuild his credit for his company, as soon as they received our check and it cleared...the would not reply to our emails and changed all of their phones numbers. I called the Nevada States Attorney's office and was told that they could not prosecute them unless they had been arrested before. In the state of NV you can commit this crime all day long because when the Consumer Protection Agency funding was removed by our government this took away our protection. There are thousands of these types of rip off companies doing business in Los Vegas NV, for them it's not a crime it a passion. Beware also of creeps like this who want you to send thousands of dollars to them for grant writing..they are ripping off people big time, in the thousands.

It is a sad world we live in. living in Fl and experiencing the severe loss of jobs, homes and now the Space shuttle program with 9000 people laid off, losing money to these creeps makes me very angry that I still have to learn life lessons the hard way.

6. cheryl b

cheryl b New Member

This company is a rip off. Don't do any business with them. They got my husband for $400 and tried to get $800 more after not providing any service to him. They were doing business under a different name before ripping people off. I am sure they are under another name already so beware.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
  7. jenniferam

jenniferam New Member

Here are the other scams that Winfield Consulting AKA Southwest Consulting have done. I have filed a complaint with the Nevada State Attorney Generals office. As you can see on this other board TOPIX. Michael Curuso. He has went by many names to rip us all off. He is a registered SEX OFFENDER with the state of Nevada. topix.net/forum/city/henderson-nv/T3FG83DOVMH5VDS7R

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  8. Ifixcredit

Ifixcredit Member

BBB has some bad reviews on them..

9. westlegal

westlegal Member

I have not heard of them you should call BBB at get their information.