*Wire Transfer*

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by TMcGill, Dec 29, 2000.

1. TMcGill

TMcGill Guest

Does anyone know an easy way to send a wire tranfer? I have had a checking account with Wingspan Bank for over a year. I need a quick way to make deposits other than FedEx or overnight mail. I am an independent contractor and am not eligible for automatic payroll deposits. The checks I receive are actual paper checks. FYI:-- I am listed with ChexSystems and cannot open a local account in my area.

2. sam

sam Well-Known Member

You know that wingspanbank takes deposits at over 30,000 atm's in affiliate credit unions?

3. mt

mt Guest

Do you have Bank of America in your area? You might try opening an account with them online. Paper checks are totally inconvenient and I felt your pain until I opened an account w/ BOA.

4. sam

sam Well-Known Member

dont even apply with chex.

5. William Wa

William Wa Guest

Yes, and it works perfectly. I've used it to make deposits into my Wingspan Bank account myself.

6. Mike2

Mike2 Well-Known Member

Western Union Quickpay. DMB taught be how to use this one, believe me. It's the only method of payment they take which doesn't require a hold. It's HYPER expensive though. $11.50 per transaction. Legalized robbery.

7. TMGill

TMGill Guest

Thanks for the Info!

- You guys are the greatest!!