WK Question

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by jsummers, Aug 5, 2003.

1. jsummers

jsummers Well-Known Member

On wk (worthknowing)How far back does it show your inquiries? Mine are only going back in January of 2003.. Does this mean my B****** is actually working. Cause I know I should have others older than that.

I have been pulling wk and pg everyday for about a month.

Thanks

2. jsummers

Bumpity.. :)

3. catnap1972

catnap1972 Well-Known Member

Does one have to knock off everything (softs included) from the particular month of the offending hard or is it just a matter of unloading whatever would fall directly behind that particular hard in sequence?

Say if there's a hard from 7/15 and softs from 7/01 - 7/31...does everything from July have to be knocked off or just everything older than 7/15 to get rid of it?

4. jsummers

bump

5. DanS

DanS Well-Known Member

On TU, I got SIX at a time falling off. I suspect there's a large "cluster" they use and they fall off together, in this case, chronologically.

On EQ, it started to fall off the bottom - oldest - but then softs in the middle started coming off. I was tracking it a spreadsheet, very weird, but my oldest inqs are not falling off anymore. I suspect EQ has partially fixed the problem, or just picking a randomish number to start deleting entries. I've watched the total allowed grow from 150 to 183 - stays fixed for a while, then opens up by three or four.

For me, TU has only one inquiry and that's going to come off as request from the party who made the inquiry. But first we'll have a little fun while TU tells me they won't delete inqs, wait 30 days and bam! Love this board!