Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by chelechele, Sep 8, 2001.

1. chelechele

chelechele Well-Known Member

I am so happy that something got deleted, but, I can not speak of it because I don't want to be invaded, infiltrated, interrogated, etc LOL....let's just say....that something got deleted that I KNEW couldn't be validated OR verified because this certain company had no idea WHO I was by name, social, DOB, Bloodtype...ANYTHING...but, they were reporting me....to the 3 "you know what's" (LOL)....And chalk another one up for the blonde....

2. Zaphod

Zaphod Well-Known Member

Alright! Kickn' some a**, and taken names...at least I think that's how it goes...

3. chelechele

yeah baby yeah!!!!!!

4. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Congrats chele!!

5. chelechele

Thanks :) Now if the mailman would ONLY get here.....c'mon already!!!

6. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Mine came already!! nyah nyah!!

My Mom (not the board mom, hehe) got her new DMB Titanium :) Not bad considering they checked EFX, who so kindly deleted her oldest tradeline without even a dispute. She got 0% on purchases for 5 months, no fee, $1,500 limit, goto is 15.99% (She's retired, fixed income, has $5,000 line already, so this is reasonable). And, DMB is good about lowering rates and raising limits, at least they have been with me.

So now I am going to make her go buy the jazzy treadmill that folds up, so she can get her walking in when the weather is bad. :)

For those of you who don't know, Mom is a 4 yr cancer survivor, twice great-grandma, just turned 80 last month, lives with me.....

And she is a trip!!

7. chelechele

Well, ppppbbbbssstttt :p my mail will come soon...na na boo boo....sorry, LOL I have a 7 month old daughter...LOL....my childish behavior just comes out somtimes....he he he

8. breeze

breeze Well-Known Member

Mom living with me is what does it, hehe. I am always a child to her.

9. chelechele

Life is funny....our parents take care of us in the beginning of life and then.....later we take care of them.... :)

10. chelechele

Where IS the mail person??????????

11. MartysGirl

MartysGirl Well-Known Member

Job Well Done....!!!!!

Doing the Happy Dance... ;-)

12. chelechele

Thanks for the dance.. :) Only got 2 greencards in the mail today...nothing else...tick, tock, tick, tock....LOL