1. I have 2 utility bills in collection with CBCS. I contacted them and told them I would pay in full in return for a deletion. They said fine....until I said I wanted written confirmation. They said "we don't work that way" "we will continue with collection action". What do I do now? p.s. they have been returned as verified on by CR. 2. I have 3 seperate collection actions (2 for medical and one for a prior landlord) with Park Dansan. Should I try to negotiate the package ....any suggestions...the verification is still pending with the CB. Thanks.