WORTHKNOWING.COM

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by SEAN, Dec 15, 2000.

1. SEAN

SEAN Well-Known Member

It appears that worthknowing.com doesn't know how to score credit. My credit is fine, several credit cards (b of a platinum, citibank platinum, chase platinum), no collections, past due, charge offs, etc. According to Worthknowing.com my score is 5. I guess it's safe to say you get what you pay for, and in this case this website doesn't know its ass from a hole in the wall.

2. curious

curious Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried knowyourscore.com?? Is it a hard inquiry? Is it accurate?

3. Saar

Saar Banned

I agree. The one who programed their score mechanism was proably inspired by the Florida Secretary of State.

Saar

4. Craig

Craig Guest

I just tried worthknowing.com for the first time. I cannot get in. That website asks for an active auto or home mortgage loan within the past 7 years or a previous address to verify my authentication information. I have never had an auto loan as I always pay cash for cars. I paid off my home mortgage in 1988. I listed my previous address, but that was no good either. I've lived at my current address for 18 years so my previous address is no longer on file.

5. the other

the other Well-Known Member

You can choose None for the auto and mortgage questions.

Leave the previous address blank. It is only required if you have not lived at your current address for 2 or more years

6. Saar

Saar Banned

Nope. If you leave all three blank (or state "none"), they'd say they can't verify and you don't get to see your report.
    Speaking from experience.

Saar