worthknowing.com *&%*$#(

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Laura, Jan 18, 2001.

1. Laura

Laura Guest

The only thing that changed from 2 wks ago, is that I have one more inquiry on there. I had 2 now I have 3 (nextcard and was approved for it). My score dropped from 56 to 5 for ONE damn lousy inquiry that I got a $5K card from. Worthknowing.com SUX in my book. I'm not even going there again. That ticks me off. OK, sorry for the posting but that is ridiculous, they are clueless obviously about credit.

2. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: worthknowing.com *&%

DID you pay $5.00 to get a new report???

My report says they will give an updated report for free every 90 days...or I have to pay $5.00.

3. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

I guess it worked huh. Sorry to hear that I knew something was majorly wrong at that site, b/c what happen to you and I doesn't make a bit of sense.

4. the other

the other Well-Known Member

no, there is a trick George...

Instead of paying $5 for a new report, delete your account and recreate it. You'll get a new report for free.

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

No George just log on then go to my account. delete your account and it will ask you if you are sure you say yes. then you go back in and setup a new account, just make sure you put all the same info, prev addy etc. It works everytime.

Mom

6. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

See i knew it

Whatever they did to redo the site, the screwed up ROYALLY, your score goes from 56 to 5 for one inquiry and new available credit and my hubby's drops from 32 to a 10 for having 1k less in debts. Doesn't make a bit of sense. Now I know that site is notworth going to.

Mom

7. GEORGE

GEORGE Well-Known Member

RE: See i knew it

I don't want to lose my 100...
    Maybe it will drop to 5, since I was denied by CITIBANK (TWICE)
    JUNIPER
    CAPITALONE
    4 STRIKES...
    :(

I never thought that too much credit would ever BITE ME IN THE BUTT!!!

It's time (NEXT WEEK)to check on refinance mortgage with cash out SO I CAN DUMP MY CARDS.

8. LadyC

LadyC Well-Known Member

My score dropped from 80 to 5 in less than a week. The only thing changed was an increase in my MBNA line of credit.

9. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

Couldn't even get mine this time, said I don't have a valid file.

10. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

Gosh LAdy C, well atleast I know i am not the only one this happened too. I emailed them about this but I am sure I will get the standard response.

11. John S

John S Guest

What a crock of @#$%!

I just received a tri-merged residential credit report from my broker (refinancing my house). My Trans Union (Emperica) score on the report was 700 (excellent score).

I went to Worthnothing.com, and they rated my credit score (via their standards) at 5 !!

What a useless piece of junk.

12. John S

John S Guest

Forgot to mention. I was approved for the refinance @ 7.0%. In addition to that, I applied for a Chase Gold card three weeks ago. They pulled my Trans Union report.

I just received the Gold card in the mail with a $10,000 credit limit. (I have two other platinum cards @ $10K and $9K limits, also).

Screw worthnothing.com.

13. LKH

LKH Well-Known Member

Mom, we already knew worthknowing.com was not worthknowing. It's just getting worse!

14. John S

John S Guest

Might as well start calling them "Worsethanknowing.com" ... :)

15. newcomer2

newcomer2 Guest

RE: no, there is a trick Georg

yup that's what I do delete the account and sign on agian . I've done this over 10 times I check my report everyday if I want to lol

16. Bill Bauer

Bill Bauer Guest

Dispute all your inquiries!!!

Inquiries on your credit reports fall off after 2 years time. You should check on all of your inquiries and dispute them. Just like adverse credit reports, if they can't be verified, they have to go.

bill bauer