Worthknowing, has some good po

Discussion in 'Credit Talk' started by Mom, Nov 29, 2000.

1. Mom

Mom Guest

Now we all have been seeing mixed reviews about how accurate WK actually is. Some have good experience while others have completely inaccurate reports, really don't know why or how this happens. My reports was very close to being accurate. Most of us here are trying to boost our scores and I think this free report may help some. Example I got my report in Sept, and my score was a 5!!!, actually that was a pretty popular number with alot of us LOL. Anyway since Sept I have added a new tradeline and closed a few accounts, I went and checked it again and even though they still have 1 account open that is closed and one account closed the is open, this kinda counters the other one, but my score is now a 15. Now I realize that this score has NOTHING to do with FICO, but it may give some of us an indication that our true scores are improving as well, atleast that is what I am hoping. I am also going to get my true profiler again once my tradlines from citi are reported, now if that too goes up I know I must be doing something right.

Mom

2. credit wis

credit wis Guest

RE: Worthknowing, has some goo

Yes worthknowing does give you an ideal how you stand credit wise but keep in mind what FICO really is."It's is a behavior score for lenders.It's how responsible your are when you are manage credit.If you don't manage it wisley it will bite you in the ass.Like getting hit with high interest rates,having lower credit limits,and possibly losing your credit card accounts altogeater because of your foolishness.So keep your credit file clean,and you will have a bright future ahead of you.Have a good night.

3. roni

roni Well-Known Member

mom,
    what did the wk credit analysis say about your accounts? What did it suggest you do to improve your scores?

roni

4. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

the only negative it said was 7 inquiries and age of accounts???

5. Momof3

Momof3 Well-Known Member

opps almost forgot

the 30 day late still appears

Mom

6. roni

roni Well-Known Member

thanks mom

just comparing data.

roni